Highland Avenue Primary Care Clinic offers medical care for patients of all ages. We believe prevention is the best medicine; we want to keep you healthy whenever possible. That means seeing you for regular checkups so small problems can be addressed before they become larger concerns.
Our medical team also can provide vaccines to guard against serious illness and help you manage chronic health conditions such as diabetes or high blood pressure so those conditions remain under control.
When you are sick, we want to get you the help you need without delay. We can treat many illnesses and minor injuries in our clinic, saving you from a visit to a hospital’s emergency room. We offer same-day and next-day appointments for sick or injured patients so you can be seen in our clinic as soon as possible.
Visit us for these services:
- Well-child checkups
- Sick-child visits
- Childhood immunizations
- Adult immunizations and vaccines
- Flu shots
- School, camp and sports physicals
- Annual adult physicals
- Medicare annual wellness visits
- Screening for sexually transmitted diseases (STDs)
- Treatment of acute minor illnesses, including colds, sore throats and the flu
- Management of chronic illnesses, including diabetes, hypertension (high blood pressure), high cholesterol, acid reflux (GERD), weight problems, arthritis and osteoporosis
- Minor procedures, including laceration repair, incision and drainage, and skin lesion destruction and excision
- Gynecologic exams and women’s health services, including Pap tests, pelvic exams, birth control prescriptions and help for gynecologic problems
- Ear washes
- Vision screenings
- Hearing screenings
- Spirometry (pulmonary function testing)
- Electrocardiograms (EKGs; used to measure heart function)
- On-site X-rays
- On-site lab tests